It is a job with decisive importance for BSB Industry's development on an international level.
Reporting to the Managing Director and as part of the management team, you set the agenda and takes on the overall responsibility for quality, safety, health, environment and sustainability.
You will be responsible for maintaining the quality requirements required as an ISO certified company in Denmark and Poland and in cooperation with the entire organization ensure that current and new procedures and requirements are implemented. BSB Industry currently has the following certifications: 9001, 14001 and 45001, EN 1090-2, 1090-3 and 3834-2.
You will be responsible for your Danish team and have the functional responsibility for quality in the Polish quality department. In cooperation you solve tasks within the following headings:
- Operation and development of the quality management system
- Creating cultural awareness of quality improvement
- Communication with customers on quality issues and claims
- Customer, supplier and internal audits
- Implementation of environmental sustainability policy Implementing the company's contribution to the UN's sustainable development goals