QHSE Policy for BSB Industry
The mission for BSB Industry is to be an organization that provides comprehensive, innovative solutions and products in the steel processing industry.
Our goal is to be the leader in the global steel construction market. BSB Industry is an ambitious organization that meets customer satisfaction through continuing business improvement. BSB Industry supports and secures a safe and friendly work environment.
- BSB Industry increases the potentials and values of the business by pursuing business excellence.
- We, the team of BSB Industry, work together to achieve our goals.
- We treat our internal customers and external customers equally.
Our aspiration is to meet customer expectations and obtain the position of the preferred supplier of welded parts on the metal constructions market.
We deliver high-quality products for the wind-industry and ensure that we always have the necessary resources and capabilities.
Our main goals are:
- Timely delivery of steel products that meet customer requirements
- Reducing the negative impact of our production on the natural environment as much as possible
- Continuous improvement of occupational health and safety
- Actions to protect human health
- Minimizing the waste generated and its selective collection
- Meeting and complying with legal requirements
- Maintaining and improving the Integrated Management System
We achieve the above goals by:
- Having a quality management system and meeting the requirements of current standards: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, EN 3834-2 and EN1090-2/3 with a balance between control and flexibility.
- Rational and effective use of available resources, having the right level of resources and competences to develop business with our customers.
- Minimization and optimization of costs and provision of funds for investments aimed at improving the quality of services offered, environmental protection and health and safety.
- Compliance to relevant laws and continuous monitoring of external requirements.
- Continuous improvement with a primary focus on:
- reducing NCR’s
- reduction of hours and cost
- health and safety activities to prevention of occupational accidents and diseases
- monitoring of workstations in order to improve occupational health and safety conditions
- minimizing the amount of waste generated, and reduction of emissions into the atmosphere
- Having employee training aimed at raising qualifications and making them aware of the important role they play in meeting customer requirements.
- Keeping a flat organization and having a good and healthy work environment at all levels, following national legislation.
- Purchasing green energy and have a continuous focus on improving our environmental footprint.
- Acknowledging that out employees are an important resource and therefore committed to provide a safe and healthy workplace where involvement of the employees in matters of quality, health and safety and environmental protection is a natural way of working.